Donation Wish List
The Depot welcomes donations of all non-expired food items!
We are trying to provide the healthiest and most nutritious food choices to our participants. Please help us to keep our shelves stocked by donating some of our highest priority whole food items such as:
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Grains: whole grain flours, quinoa, millet, oats, etc.
- Canned or dried beans, lentils and legumes
- Canned vegetables
- Canned tomatoes
Other foods that we very much appreciate:
- Pasta: preference of whole wheat or brown rice
- Rice: brown and white
- Canned fish: tuna in water, salmon, sardines, anchovies etc.
- All-natural peanut butter (Ingredient list: peanuts and salt)
- Olive oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil
- Baby food: vegetables and fruit
- Baby cereal and formula
- Hearty soups
- Soy and nuts milks (non-dairy)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables: long lasting vegetables such as celery, carrots, potatoes, beets, garlic etc.
- Non food items:
- Diapers (larger sizes prefered)
- Hygiene items (toothbrushes and toothpaste, feminine products, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Pet food
Please be sure that any donations are not expired or open before bringing them to the Depot.
Have a large harvest from your home garden, or other fresh foods to donate? We accept fresh fruits and veggies as well! Please call in advance to make sure we have enough storage space for your donations.